J2SSH Maverick is the second generation of our original open source Java SSH library. J2SSH Maverick is a flexible and lightweight successor to J2SSH, Maverick has been completely redesigned and rewritten to provide the highest performance and maximum flexibility for platform independent security applications.
Maverick is the definitive solution for total SSH compatibility on the Java™ platform. The library is designed to support SSH1 and SSH2 using any version of the Java Development Kit from 1.1 and above, and the API is also now J2ME-ready1 in anticipation of the new breed of interconnected mobile devices.
A complete design overhaul with priority placed on performance results in greater speed and responsiveness when compared to similar competing solutions. Connections authenticate faster and SFTP/SCP transfers complete quicker with the Maverick API.
Furthermore, Maverick has no dependencies on external libraries and the core distribution size is just 148k. In terms of real world usage, this means that your Maverick-based applets load faster and initialization times are reduced.
Please see the range of Maverick tutorials on our knowledge base, designed to help you get the most out of J2SSH Maverick with the minimum of effort.
Here are some key features of "J2SSH Maverick":
· Cross platform, 100% Java based API
· Support for both SSH protocols, SSH1 and SSH2
· No external dependencies, no JCE required!
· Small JAR sizes (148k minimum to support both protocols, 325k for complete feature set)
· Compatible with JDK1.1+ and J2ME (Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition)
· Password, Public key, Hostbased, and Keyboard Interactive authentication
· 3DES, DES & Blowfish ciphers
· Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers
· Stateful decryption counter (SDCTR) mode cipher for AES
· SHA1, MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACS)
· SFTP, SCP File Transfer protocols
· RSA, DSA public/private key file generation, in SSHTools, OpenSSH and SSH1 formats
· Supports reading of PuTTY and SSH.com public/private keys
· Port forwarding
· Public key subsystem
· X Forwarding
· ZLIB compression
· SSH2 custom channels
· HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support
· diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 Key Exchange
· The J2SSH Maverick API requires that a compatible Java Development Kit (JDK) is installed prior to starting development.
· 21 days trial
|Released: Jan 26th 2007||
|Size: 2.4 MB||Downloads: 7471|
Company: 3SP Ltd empty empty
|Systems: Win All|
thanks bro01 September 2018, Angelo said:
thanks for working J2SSH Maverick serial20 June 2018, Alessandra said:
спасибо за кейген для J2SSH Maverick14 January 2018, Ary said:
Gracias por J2SSH Maverick serial
Your email will not be published. * Required fields
Welcome to new crack resource CrackDownloadz.com! Our service can generate cracks, keygens and serials for your software to unlock it. CrackDownloadz provides a lot of popular cracks and keygens. No spyware and adware at all, just download new cracks, keygens and serials. If you have a software that needs a crack feel free to contact us.
Also you may contact us if you have software that needs to be removed from our website.